Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fnard's Fantastic Answer Corner-Part 1

I'm intoducing Fnard's Fantastic Answer Corner. In Fnard's Fantastic Answer Corner, Fnard takes questions from the public and answers them. To kick it off Fnard has posted some requests for questions on craigslist. Here are the requests posted to craigslist so far.

Posted in Portland

Ask me something?
Hello, I'm working on this project where I attempt to answer random questions. The questions can be about anything, and I will try to somehow find the answers. All of the questions and answers, will eventually be posted to a web site. Your contact information will be erased, but I will contact you with the answer to your question. I will also tell you when your question gets posted on the site.
Please send your questions to fnardmonkey@gmail.com

Posted In Washington DC

I can answer all your questions
I've started this project where I try to answer random questions. The more random and nonsensical the better. I will personally answer each question. I will answer the question as correctly as humanly possible. All the question and answers will then be collected and be put up on the Internet.
Please send your questions to fnardmonkey@gmail.com

Posted in Minneapolis

I need your questions!!
Okay so I'm working on this Internet performance “art” piece where I answer every question I get emailed to me. The questions can be about anything, and they will be answered as correctly as possible. The more random or crazy the question the better.
Please send your questions to fnardmonkey@gmail.com

Posted in Salt Lake City Utah

Don't Ask God! Ask the Fnard Monkey!
The Fnard Monkey will answer your every question. It does not matter what the question is or what it is about, the Fnard Monkey will answer it. The answer may not be entirely correct, but its still an answer. The Fnard Monkey is entertained by your curiosity.
Please send your questions to fnardmonkey@gmail.com

Posted in KansasCity MO

Everyone has questions?
But I can find the answers for you. My name is Fnard. I am from the coldest reaches of Canadia. I have a pet monkey and together we solve small mysteries. Very small mysteries. Like single question mysteries. If you find your self needing an answer to a question we are the mammals for you. We will try to correctly answer every question that is asked of us. The subject does not matter. My monkey companion is well versed in a variety of topics, and I have watched many episodes of Jeopardy.
Please send your questions to fnardmonkey@gmail.com

Posted In Seattle

Do you want to waste 10 minutes?
The answer is yes!
Good Job!
Okay now for step two of this time wasting diversion.
I'm working of this Internet “art” humor project where I try to answer random questions. I need your help and it looks like you have some free time. All I need you to do is come up with a question and email it to me. Then I will answer it. Ask any question at all. Seriously ask about anything. Technology, science, cooking, relationships, politics, sex, ask thing you like. I'll send you the answer. It'll probably even be correct.
Please send your questions to fnardmonkey@gmail.com

Posted In Tokyo Japan

I have all these answers but no questions.
I need to answer your question but I do not know what it is. Please send me your question.
Please send your questions to fnardmonkey@gmail.com


So kids remember that if you ever have a question, just ask Fnard.

Send your questions to fnardmonkey@gmail.com

0 comments: